If your clients are headed out of the province or the country, Travel Insurance for Travelling Canadians is the best plan for their financial protection.
What is it?
It offers emergency travel medication coverage up to $5,000,000 for Canadians travelling out of their home province.
- Up to $5 million in emergency medical coverage
- Coverage for paramedical services
- Ambulance transportation
- Emergency dental
- Expenses related to death
- Emergency medical return home
- Visit to bedside if travelling alone
- Return of children in the care of the insured
- Additional expenses for meals and hotel
- Return home of vehicle
- Trip break without terminating coverage
Please note: If the claim is a result of an act of terrorism, this benefit may be limited. Other exclusions, limitations and conditions apply. See the policy for details.